DIY ACTIVITY WITH KIDS - MAKE EDIBLE PLAYDOH AT HOME
Let's make play doh which can be eaten later as a snack! Interesting right?
Kids love colourful play doh and some slowly sneak out and try to taste them too! Well, thought why not make these play doh edible with some DIY at home!
1. Peanut Butter
2. Marshmallows – 3
3. Almond flour – Few spoons
4. Food color – If you want to make them in various colors
Let's learn to make Beige play doh
1. Mix the Peanut Butter and Marshmallow, Microwave it till it gets melted.
2. Add the almond flour to bind it and roll it, till the stickiness is gone.
3. Roll it and mould it into shapes which the child wants, with the help of your child.
Let's learn to make - Brown play doh
We used 1/2 cup of Nutella and 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon of powdered (confectioners or icing) sugar. Stir the ingredients together in a bowl, but as soon as a dough formed, you can finish mixing with hands
Let's learn to make - Pink play doh
1. Melt the white chocolate in microwave.
2. Mix almond flour and few tea spoons of beetroot juice to the melted chocolate.
Ziplock and save them in the fridge – Great for snacking!
Check out DIY kits for kids to increase your child's creativity.